Matcha Clay Mask
Matcha Clay Mask
~ Watch How To Matcha Clay Mask Video ~
✨Soothe and brighten your skin✨
Calms and softens your skin as it gently draws out dirt, oil clogs, and makeup residue. This formula is specially designed for dry/mature and sensitive skin types. Reduces the appearance of redness, fine lines, and sun damage with soothing Organic Japanese Matcha and French Green Clay.
Because our All Natural & Vegan Matcha Clay Mask is formulated without fillers or water, you don’t have to worry about exposing your skin to irritating preservatives, emulsifiers, thickeners, stabilizers, or fragrances (typically found in conventional peel off and liquid gel masks).
↠Matcha Clay Mask is for↞
⬩ Harsh Winters
⬩ Desert Climates / Low Humidity
⬩ High Elevation
⬩ Dullness, Roughness, Flakiness
⬩ Visible Blotches & Hyperpigmentation
⬩ Visible Redness & Blemishes
Use Matcha Clay Mask 3 Different Ways:
Start on clean skin - Clean skin allows your mask to better bind to the impurities deep in your pores.
1. Facial Mask:
- Mix 1 Teaspoon Mask + ⅓ Teaspoon Water to create a smooth paste
- Apply to face (avoid eye area)
- Leave on for 5-10 min until color changes
- Gently remove in circular motions (this helps exfoliate dead skin cells) with lukewarm water in the shower, over the sink, or with a washcloth
2. Spot Treatment:
- In the palm of your hand, mix a dime-sized amount of mask + few drops of water
- Apply directly on visible blemishes
- Leave on for up to 30 min or overnight to neutralize redness & draw out pore-clogging impurities
- Gently remove in circular motions with lukewarm water in the shower, over the sink, or with a washcloth
Perfect for combination skin! Give yourself a specially tailored treatment to address different concerns in different parts of your face.
- For areas prone to visible redness, dark spots, or dullness, use calming and brightening Matcha Clay Mask
- For areas with visible oiliness, blackheads, or enlarged pores, use clarifying and balancing Rhassoul Clay Mask
⬩After Care For All 3 Ways: Follow with a cold rinse and either Illuminating or Toning Facial Serum for healthy, glowing skin! ✨⬩
Feeling dry? Activate your mask with nourishing Plant-Based Yogurt (unflavored), Agave, or Facial Serum
Feeling greasy? Activate your mask with clarifying Apple Cider Vinegar (diluted), Water, or Hydrosol
In a rush or feeling balanced? Simply activate your mask with water!
As always, listen to your skin and give it what it needs.
⬩⬩Watch our How To Video for helpful tips⬩⬩
- Hop in the shower for an easy mask removal ✌🏻
- Going to a special event? Get your skin picture-ready by masking the day before!
- Use 2-3 times a week to see and maintain results!
↠Sensitive Skin Friendly↞
Reduces Number of Products → Reduces Skincare Steps = Less Irritation
A little goes a long way with our filler-free, multi-purpose, concentrated products.
Having an effective, simple & nourishing skincare routine will allow you to Go #FoundationFree 💗
Travel Friendly & Leak Proof -
Our 1oz recyclable glass jars are tightly packed with approximately 20 full masks.
Best used within 9 months of purchase.
We believe that you should be able to give yourself amazing facial treatments easily at home! + Our products really work! All Natural & Vegan means it’s better for you, our fellow critters, and our environment :)
5 All Natural & Vegan Ingredients: Kaolin Clay (Kaolinite), French Green Clay (Montmorillonite), Bentonite Clay (Bentonite), Organic Japanese Matcha (Camellia sinensis), Chamomile (Matricaria recutita).
NO Harmful Fillers, Irritating Preservatives, Artificial Fragrances, Animal Products/Testing, Soy, Nuts, or Gluten.
Your skin has its own preferences even with natural ingredients. We always recommend reading the ingredient list carefully and doing a patch test on a small area of your skin before incorporating this fully into your routine. Enjoy!
|Key Ingredient||Contains these compounds||Offers these benefits|
French Green Clay
Maintains skin’s optimal health
Organic Japanese Matcha
Protects against harsh elements
Evens skin tone