Gua Sha Facial & Acupressure Massage Tool
Gua Sha Facial & Acupressure Massage Tool
~Watch How To Facial Acupressure Massage Video~
~Watch How To Gua Sha Facial Massage Video~
• 1 x Lémore Gua Sha Facial & Acupressure Massage Tool
• 1 x Cotton Carrying Pouch (Earth Friendly & Biodegradable)
• 1 x Gua Sha Facial How To Infographic
• 1 x Facial Acupressure Points Infographic
PLUS helpful How To Videos for your viewing ANYTIME!
Our Gua Sha & Acupressure Massage Tool Benefits:
• Can be used for both Gua Sha Massage and Acupressure Massage
• Smooths visible fine lines and wrinkles
• Relieves facial & neck tension
• Brightens complexion
• Reduces visible inflammation and puffiness
• Provides natural contouring and sculpting effects
• Lifts and tones the look of skin
• Enhances skincare absorption
• Can be used on face, neck, and entire body
• Perfect selfcare gift for yourself and loved ones
• Provides both immediate and long-term results (non-invasive & affordable!)
= Relaxed mind + Radiant appearance easily at home!
Our Gua Sha Tool Quality:
Not all Gua Sha Facial Tools are created equal. Here’s what we look for to determine quality:
• Are the edges used for the massage smooth without defects (cuts, holes, scratches)?
• Does it glide effortlessly on your skin?
• Does it have a defined groove to target areas like your jawline and activate your acupressure points?
• Is it a good size so you can hold it easily throughout your massage?
• Is it thick enough (not flimsy)?
• Is it a real gemstone (not animal-based, glass, or plastic)?
Gua Sha Facial Massage Technique:
1. On clean skin, gently begin your Gua Sha Facial Massage (watch video for tips). The tool should glide effortlessly across your skin. Wet your tool with water as needed 💦
2. After your facial massage, gently press either Illuminating or Toning Facial Serum mixed with water into your skin - Face, Neck, Chest, Hands & Nails
⬩PRO TIP⬩ Is your skin generally dry? Do you live in a low humidity climate (i.e. desert or high elevation)? Are you experiencing harsh winters? If yes, we recommend prepping your clean skin with Illuminating Facial Serum before AND after your Gua Sha Facial Massage for amazing results! ✨
3. Gently clean your tool with warm water & soap or cleanser for your next Gua Sha Facial Massage. Safely store your clean, dry Gua Sha Tool in our Lémore carrying pouch for added protection and portability wherever you go!
Facial Acupressure Massage Technique:
1. Start with clean skin & clean tool
2. Gently close your eyes and breathe deeply from your belly. Smile :)
3. Activate your acupressure points from top to bottom - You can refer to our acupressure points infographic or watch video for tips
4. Drain away lymph fluids by gliding the tool down your neck towards the collarbone
5. Rub your palms together to create heat then gently place them over your eyes. Inhale through your nose, hold for three seconds, and exhale through your mouth all the way. Repeat for two more breaths
⬩PRO TIP⬩ To deeply nourish your skin: Warm a mix of either Illuminating or Toning Facial Serum & water between your palms then gently press into your skin - Face, Neck, Chest, Hands & Nails
6. Gently clean your tool with warm water & soap or cleanser for your next Facial Acupressure Massage. Safely store your clean, dry Gua Sha Tool in our Lémore carrying pouch for added protection and portability wherever you go!
~For Your Facial Massage~
~For Your Body & Scalp Massage~
Dry | Itchy | Flaky Skin? Nourishing Scalp & Body Oil
How To Store Your Tool:
Fully dry then store your clean tool in our Lémore carrying pouch for added protection and portability wherever you go! Please handle your gemstone massage tool with care 💎
Using facial serum before massage can be slippery and is an acquired skill. We recommend starting with water to get comfortable with your tool before incorporating facial serums. Place a soft towel underneath you during your massage for added protection.
Our tools are made from the highest quality Green Aventurine for an effortlessly smooth and gentle facial massage experience. This type of gemstone is known as the stone of opportunity, abundance, and good luck 🍀
Don’t be alarmed if your tool looks a little different from the photo on our website. Due to natural variations in gemstones, each Gua Sha Facial & Acupressure Massage Tool is unique in pattern and color. We meticulously inspect the quality of each tool to make sure it meets all the requirements above prior to shipping.
Consistency is key here to see and maintain your results. The beautifying benefits are also synergistic with a holistic lifestyle - adequate sleep (about 7-8 hours each day), healthy diet (more whole foods / less processed foods), exercise (cardio & strength training), yoga/meditation (to manage and lower stress), and using gentle nourishing skincare products (because skin is our largest organ) 💞
Not sure if it’s working? You can do just one side of your face to see the difference yourself.
Still not convinced? Do only one side and ask someone close to you if they can point out which side looks more lifted, defined, and brighter :)
As always, it’s about baby steps and listening to your skin. Ultimately, do what works for YOU! 🦋
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.