Matcha Clay Mask
Matcha Clay Mask
Organic Japanese Matcha is combined with purifying French Green Clay and nourishing Chamomile to soothe and brighten your skin. Designed for dry/mature and sensitive skin types, this gentle formula is enriched with Chlorophyll to give your skin a calm and luminous appearance. Use Matcha Clay Mask weekly to enhance your natural glow.
Use Matcha Clay Mask 4 Ways
- Face Mask: Mix a teaspoon of mask with a few drops of water to create a smooth paste. Apply to face and let sit for 5-10 minutes until color changes. Remove with lukewarm water followed by facial serum. For best results use 2-3 times a week.
- Spot Treatment: Apply directly on visible blemishes, following the same directions above.
- Brightening Exfoliator: Apply a mixture of mask and water. Let sit for 5 minutes. Massaging in circular motions, gently scrub away dead skin cells! Moisturize after with facial serum.
- Multi-Mask: Use calming and brightening masks like Matcha Clay Mask on areas of your face that are prone to visible redness, dark spots, or dryness. For problem areas with visible oiliness, blackheads/whiteheads, or enlarged pores, use clarifying and balancing masks like Rhassoul Clay Mask. Follow with your favorite facial serum for healthy, glowing skin!
- Feeling dry? Activate your mask with hydrating vegan yogurt, agave, or facial oil/serum.
- Feeling greasy? Activate your mask with clarifying diluted apple cider vinegar, water, or hydrosol.
- Hop in the shower for an easy mask removal :D #winwin
- Going to a special event? Get your skin picture-ready by masking the night before!
Ingredients: Kaolin Clay (Kaolinite), French Green Clay (Montmorillonite), Bentonite Clay (Bentonite), Organic Japanese Matcha (Camellia sinensis), Chamomile (Matricaria recutita)
Formulated Without: Harmful Synthetic Fillers, Irritating Preservatives, Artificial Fragrances, Animal Products/Testing, Soy, Nuts, or Gluten.
1 oz | 30 g - Comes in a recyclable glass
Your skin has its own preferences even with natural ingredients. We always recommend reading the ingredient list carefully and doing a patch test on a small area of your skin before incorporating this fully into your routine.
|Key Ingredient||Contains these compounds||Offers these benefits|
French Green Clay
Maintains skin’s optimal health
Organic Japanese Matcha
Protects against harsh elements
Evens skin tone